Create a ticket in our discord server to pay with Crypto
Terms of Service/Use
This document outlines the rules and guidelines that governs the use of the Plex Development website along with products. By visiting, purchasing a product, or creating an account on this website these terms of services apply to the user.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of this website, applications, sold licensed software, or other associated platforms.
- “Product(s)” is used to describe the application, licensed software, or any item sold on our online store.
- “You”, “Your”, and “User” is used to describe the end-user viewing and reading this page.
- “Use” and “Using” is used to describe your use of the product, by either downloading, installing, activating, or running the product.
- “Agreement” refers to this document
2. Information and Product Use
- When agreeing to this agreement your information is kept on a secure network to protect your data as best as possible.
- Third parties are able to request access to your information. However, this request must meet the requirements set in place for each party to access your information.
- Using products in any way that is illegal (i.e. selling copyrighted works, threatening content) can result in breaching of this agreement. You can report any misconduct to [email protected] with proof of breaching this section.
- Plex Development reserves the right at any point in time to remove your access and rights to a product for any reason with 0 reprocussions on our end.
- We reserve the right to change the products and services we offer at any time without warning or notification.
3. Third Parties and Security
- Some products require hosting to be put into a live World Wide Web environment. There is no restriction on where you can host the product to make it available to you. This mainly applies to products to be hosted on a Virtual Private Server (VPS) or another type of online server.
- Any party that you give access to your host machine is required to follow this agreement. You are responsible for giving your third parties this agreement and having them create an account.
- You are responsible for the security of any owned product and not having this agreement breached. If the agreement is breached by a third party of yours, action can be taken against you and the others involved. It’s recommended to ensure this agreement is alongside the product to help protect yourself from breaching this agreement. See ‘Agreement Availability’ for more information.
- if you suspect your third party has breached this agreement contact Plex Development directly to help resolve the issue.
- We use the social media platform Discord as our community hub for support and general questions. This includes other community members.
Members in our Discord may give suggestions for any support requests made. We accept no liability for misinformation spread from community members. We do have a dedicated product support team which are able to give verified advice.
- The product can only be used by the purchaser of the product, this includes for the use of the product. For example, using the product to host your friends bot is not permitted. You can only use the product for projects/businesses you own. Exceptions can be granted by requesting to [email protected]
- If you are removed from our Discord community or banned from it you may be banned on the website as-well. This does not happen in all cases, however be aware that it is a major possibility.
- We will keep an archive of any and all support tickets, to be used as evidence in the event of a transaction dispute, payment dispute, chargeback, or similar occurrence. These archives will remain private unless they are to be used as evidence in the above situations, or unless it is required of us by law to release them.
4. Product Alterations
- You’re able to edit the contents of a product as long as it meets the agreement in every way listed.
- You’re not permitted to alter, modify, edit, delete, or change the license system integration in our products.
- We do not provide support if core product files are changed from the original.
5. Distributing Products
- No product is permitted to be re-distributed to other entities without written permission from Plex Development. This excludes a VPS and/or server hosting company as the product is still under your account through the hosting company.
6. Agreement and Service Availability
- This Agreement must remain in its original state and must not be modified in any way.
- This Agreement must be alongside the product at all times and not be removed.
- If our system(s) including the license system is offline some of your own services may become offline as a result.
- If a product is removed from our store DO NOT expect to be able to download it again. We encourage our customers and supporters to keep backups of their owned items at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse to support any customer, even after purchasing our products, for any reason, without question.
- Our products may be obfuscated or in-legible.
- The customer understands that leaving a bad review without contacting us to try and get your situation sorted is not allowed.
7. Product Credits and Authors
- Do not take credit for the product. Removing credits from inside the products file(s) is prohibited.
- Some products may have other authors/creators not directly listed in the product files themselves. These credits can be found via the store page for the product.
8. Payments and Refunds
- We currently only accept PayPal and Card transactions through the Stripe platform. We ourselves do not handle payments through our system.
- Our products are Digitial Intangible Items and can easily be copied. Because our products cannot be returned and we can never be sure that you no longer have possession of our products, refunds will not be made.
9. Product Warranty and Gain
- This product is not to be exploited for personal, financial or commercial gain.
- Responsibility for any damages caused by this product or its misuse rest solely with the user, as the author(s) will accept no liability. Appropriate support can be given and provided where deemed needed.
- Products turn to legacy editions or become decommissioned overtime. When this happens we are not required to give you a refund, and will usually put notice that a product is reaching a legacy edition before decommissioning it.
- If a product becomes decommissioned or reaches a legacy edition, do not expect a refund unless you meet the refund criteria in Chapter 8, Section 2.
10. Agreement Violations
- Breaching and/or violating this agreement with a product can result in termination of services from Plex Development and/or its third parties. Investigations will be performed and all involved will have action taken on them where deemed necessary.
- If found breaching this agreement, your access and associated license key(s) will be deleted or restricted;
- Additionally, your account on our system may be banned, deleted, or disabled.